Qualifying Exams Prep Guide and Schedule
The qualifying exams can be a harrowing experience. But they are doable with enough study time and some luck. Click here for our homemade guide to passing the qualifiers!
Qualifying Exam Notes/Help From PAGSA Members
Coming soon! For now, email Jacob Morgan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Upama Karki (email@example.com) for help.
Resources from outside UA that past students found helpful in passing the quals. Any problem solutions shown are not guaranteed to be right:
- JR Taylor Classical Mechanics Solutions
- Classical Mech assignments from Washington State class (mostly JR Taylor problems)
- Griffiths EM Solutions
- Physics Pages
- A Guide to Physics Problems 1 (Mechanics, Electrodynamics)
- A Guide to Physics Problems 2 (Quantum Mechanics, Thermodynamics)
- Griffiths QM Solutions
- Griffiths QM alternate solutions
- Kittel Thermodynamics Solutions